Saturday, 9 May 2015

Welcome to UK Railways Explained Blog.

Hello and welcome to the UK Railways explained blog

I won’t reveal my line of work as I don’t want companies to use this blog in considerations to my career. I will however tell you that I work for a Train Operating company within the UK. I want to give customers and staff together some more knowledge of how the Railway works and what happens on a day to day basis.
Whether you are a regular commuter that uses the trains, a member of staff that works on the trains every day or a leisure traveller that travels a few times a year, I hope that you can learn something from this. You may even be able to understand what your particular service is encountering during delays.

Please leave comments as to what you think about the posts, I would really appreciate the feedback. If you don’t understand anything please leave a post in the comments or email me. UKRailBlog@gmail.com


I hope you enjoy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment